Life is crazy. I now have a beautiful 8 month old, I'm busy starting my own business, and I'm 3 months into another deployment.

But I think of the blog often. I just don't have the time for it I once did. I wish I did but I'm in a different stage of my life. I don't need to lean on it as heavily as I once did. This was a refuge for me and I'm so much stronger now that I don't need that crutch.

I also am not as sexual as I once was. The breastfeeding hormones and the lack of time has prevented me from any self-satisfaction and before my husband went on deployment the intimacy was pretty much nonexistent. I don't know when that "sparkle" will come back to my eye but for right now it's kind of better this way because at least I don't get any urges while hubby is gone, urges that I certainly can't act on.

But I want you all to know I'm still around, not in the same capacity I once was but I check in every now and again to see how everyone is. I miss you all but be happy I'm not around, it means life is good.

I'm also less than 3,000 hits away from 100,000 - once I reach that magic number I will post something great. :)