Well, I guess I've waited long enough to postpone this...

I have seriously neglected this blog and the sex blogging community and for a reason very much centered around SEX.


I'm 20 weeks 5 days pregnant as of right now and I'm due 12/23/10. I waited and waited due to massive complications (had another u/s today and was given the green-light to stop holding my breath and start painting the nursery PINK) and decided that today was as good a time as any.

I can't believe it, I'm completely shocked as my husband and I have been trying for 4, almost 5 years for a baby. I was even on birth control at the time as we decided to stop fertility treatments due to a miscarriage last winter. I'm in complete awe of every little change even though I've already spent half of my pregnancy on bedrest. I'll admit, I was petrified because from week 8 to 12 she just did not want to stay in there but here I am, halfway and she's stronger than ever and I'm a whole helluva lot more tired.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for their emails asking if I'm alright--- I'm doing just fine. :)


Oh, and just in case I wasn't clear enough ;) I'm PREGNANT!