With hubby gone I haven't had a lot of time to myself but I have had the space to make some serious changes. For one, I'm trying to erase all my bad habits and it's easier without him here to drag me down.

I decided to go ahead and order Nutrisystem. I tried it 4 years ago and lost 20 lbs in a month and now, I'm destined to stick with it until I get back into the shape I was before I had my son 5 years ago! I managed to score and awesome deal of 4 weeks free!!! Plus someone gave me a discount code: a962f89 for an extra $30 off, with the auto-delivery option it gave me another $33 off and I'm saving a ton of money, which makes me feel good. Mostly, because when he gets back I know I'm going to look and feel phenomenal- and I'm really looking forward to all the phenomenal sex we're going to have!!!!

I really thought I'd have more time this week to finally get my reviews done but my son's schedule has me going nonstop, managing his life is more complicated than managing mine! I bought a netbook to help so I could publish things outside of the house but I lost my digital camera and now I'm going to have to spend this weekend cleaning to try and find it. I would lose my head if it wasn't attached, I swear!

But I feel great, even though I didn't get the things I wanted to get down this week, I just feel so energized and pumped and like I can conquer the world! Plus, I lost 5 lbs and well, that's enough to make me feel pretty fucking great. I also discovered how wonderful the Better than Chocolate is. It's been great to have a complication-free, powerful orgasm.

Check the blog in the coming days for when I finally get some sex toy reviews and pictures up!