I quit my job. Holy crap, did I just say that? Yes, yes I did.

I'm not a quitter, in fact, I'm insanely loyal to those I work with/for and always put in the effort to stay the long haul. Plus, I also really liked my job as there were some really fucked up and interesting things that happened, all of which made the shitty pay worth it.. for a while.

But I'm burnt out, and I need a break. I'm lucky my husband has an income that can sustain us both but that's not to say I'm not going to try to have some sort of cashflow coming in, that would just be unfair for me to expect him to bust his ass while I lay around like the Queen of Sheba. The allure of phone sex is just too great and the money I used to make, wow. I'll just say that. Wow.

No, I won't be "Domme-ing", I think submission is a much easier road and gets quite a few more long-term callers. I wouldn't mind engaging in a few GFE's (girlfriend experiences) if it meant a boost in pay. In fact, I think I'd enjoy men falling all over themselves for me, confessing their love to me, and sending me online gift cards if it means I never have to meet them in person or have sex with them in real life. That's like the best deal ever.

My stress levels are also through the roof and my period is once again MIA from all the long hours I've been putting in. I haven't been able to sit at my computer since the 16th, for a technosexual like me that's very bad. I have a few reviews going up this week (one especially from the folks at Liberator.. oooh, love them!) so this will clear up my schedule to do a lot of other things. Make dinner every night, actually see my husband and son..... actually have sex. SEX, OH MY GOD... do YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT'S BEEN??!!!111 2 weeks? 3? A long time, true story. Although, I did just recently (he says attack, I say plafully tap) him with my new whip from Edenfantasys ---- that review also needs to go up this week. And it will! ... After I sleep for about 24 hours straight to get caught up on that too.

Oh, and my doctor says if I eliminate stress from my life, my chances of pregnancy increase. After 4 years of doing everything else to try and get knocked up, this is one more sacrifice I can make to ensure it happens. Outlook is not so good but there is still some hope banging around inside my concave chest, the place where my heart once was.


So, that's how this week has progressed so far. I'm quite happy. Job=0, sex=0, reviews=0.... soon to be stress=0.

Oh, and plans hatched up to piss off my neighbor=1.