It took me months to write the next segment in my Domme series. I wanted to give a gloriously good work up and then conclude to the hard parts. But the hard parts are the most important parts- the beware, shut up and listen parts.

Being a Web Domme isn't all leather, lace, and Roses floggers. No, while we imagine the vast majority of Web Domme's have fun, interesting times- my first month I was introduced to the darker side of the human psyche. "Tell me your fantasy" would lead into tales of incest, abuse, rape, and child molestation.

The first time I encountered the sick men that hide and flit and flirt amongst the teen listings I was unprepared. I knew these topics existed but I didn't know why these pigs would want to fulfill them with me or what made them think they could. At this point in time, I still didn't believe Web Domme's could be taken seriously within the realm of BDSM.


The first call.

"Hypnotize me, please", he said.

I started with my usual routine; lay back, count back from 5, imagine yourself in a peaceful place, etc.

"Tell me your fantasy, divulge to me your inner desires", I cooed in his ear.

And at first he said nothing. I counted the seconds on my timer to calculate how much money I would earn... seconds turned into a minute. Then at the second minute he spoke.

"Young, Princess. you're so young", he spoke so quietly, I had to press the phone closer to my ear to hear him.

"I am what I am, and you'll take me that way", I quipped. But my reply didn't satisfy and he pushed ahead for more.

"I'm your Daddy Princess, do bad things do your Daddy. Punish me for spanking you, please Princess."

I was sitting, staring at my timer. I was unamused at the direction the conversation was going, not because age topics were against Niteflirt's Terms of Service but because I still wanted to make money- easy money.

"Oh, I'll punish you for being a sick pervert", I replied, my voice cracking from nerves.

"That's right Princess, Daddy's a pervert- the way I touch your tight, tiny pee-pee underneath your little dress", he was breathing heavily into the phone.

I had to break his fantasy.

"Shut the fuck up, don't you say one more fucking word or I'll hang up on you... and you better not be touching yourself, you sick fuck", I yelled.

I had hopes I could harness the call and pull the conversation into a different direction but a little voice in the back of my mind kept me thinking that there was only one thing this guy wanted.

I was right.

He spoke again, "Daddy's going to stick his hard penis in your dry little pee-pee."

That's it.

"One more word you nasty motherfucker and I'm done and you better not be touching your limp, pathetic excuse for a dick,"
I yelled but the confidence was lacking and I wasn't able to project my voice the way I had wanted to.

I was at the point of throwing my phone across the room, I knew there was nothing I could do to salvage this call, nothing I could say to deter him from the topic.

"Princess,"
he said, "Don't cry."

"I'm not crying you dirty motherfucker,"
I yelled back at him.

He spoke up, "Oh, okay. Then Daddy's going to take your pacifier out and stick a big, hard lollipop in your mouth so he can cum."

I hung up the phone.


I didn't go on Niteflirt for a few days, it took me a while to recover from the call. My own son was a brand new baby at this point and I was disgusted and frightened thinking of all the people in the world just as sick as the guy that had called me.

I stayed away for almost a week but I had to keep making money, I was addicted to the money. I'd sacrifice my self-respect for money.


Flirting with Danger.

Not all calls were as bad as the first but I encountered my fair share of perverts. Rape scenarios involving duck tape and chloroform, guys asking me to be their mothers or aunts and molest them, and then I also had the ones that threatened to kill me. Some would tell me they knew where I lived and would come and slit my throat while I was sleeping.

But those were all fantasies.

I also encountered a few guys that would talk about things that sounded too real to be fantasies. How they raped their nieces or daughters, or how they were molested as children. I'd receive emails from one particular guy who would tell me about how he lived with his Aunt and how she touched him and forced him to have sex with her for 10 years. How she made him build her sex machines and how she would bite his penis or anally rape him with objects when he was bad.

He'd describe in full detail what happened in every email, including pictures he drew, and it got to the point where I deleted them the moment I saw who they were from. No sense in reading them since I couldn't offer this guy psychological help, just a quick 5 min mind-fuck.

But calls and "relationships" wouldn't always start out bad. No, they'd start off as if these were normal guys with little vices. Until the relationships would develop (for them) into more.

I had one caller that believed he had fallen in love with me. One call he told me he was going to kill his wife to be with me and told me how he planned to do it. I alerted Niteflirt the second I hung up and told them they needed to get in touch with the police because this threat sounded so real.


"When you're new, they think you'll do anything."


But in the hundreds of phone calls I've had over the years, all these bad calls make up maybe 5%. The longer I was listed as being on the website, the less the really bad ones would call. The less they'd try anything.

See, when you're new, they know you don't know the rules. When you're new, they think you'll do anything. They'll push your limits. A lot of them do it as a way of getting off- alarming, sickening, disgusting- they'll say whatever it takes to make you feel as if you're going to throw up or sleep with the light on for the rest of your life. They love to make the phone operators uncomfortable because pushing limits is what gets their dicks hard. Evoking emotions in women is their true vice, not necessarily the topics they pursue.


When You're Staring in the Face of Danger.


Hang Up. When you feel a conversation teetering on the edge of not quite acceptible and disturbing, you can either try to take the power back and steer it in a different direction or just hang up altogether. Every time you hang up it either excites them more or it prevents them from fulfilling their fantasy. Threatening them doesn't do much but feed into their egotism. You also risk having low stars or them trashing your listings with petty comments, often telling stories of things you never did.

Create an account now but don't use it for a few months. If you're afraid of these types of calls, never start off as someone that is brand new (although, I can prove that new girls make more money).

Never let your guard down and always hold the reins. You are the Domme, you have the power, you hold the cards- never let these guys ever think they have control. Once you've lost control, you've lost the fantasy, and these guys will believe they can do whatever they want.

Submit to FetSpank.com