I constantly doubt myself and my abilities. A lot of times I feel out of touch with the world and it's partially due to the fact I was a recluse for 2 years. I was a shut in, I didn't want human contact and human contact obviously, didn't want me.

My biggest fear is being a series of failures. Boring, dry, uninteresting. I've always wanted to be one of those interesting, funny people that grabs everyone's attentions. Yet, I'm constantly humbled by the realization that I come off as average. And it's my own fault, this is the facade I present to the world. I hide all my best parts.

I want to remember what it was like to be someone of interest but it's hard to get back into the swing of things. I have to find a way to get back in touch with the rest of the world and how to shine amongst all the other dull, lifeless people.