Like me... I spend 99% of my time indoors, going outside is a luxury I don't usually have the time nor the energy... nor the desire to enjoy. But today they dragged me out of my little cocoon... this safe cocoon of controlled climate and absolutely 0 sun exposure.

Where did they take me? The worst place on earth for fair skinned people. A fiery inferno that chews on human flesh daily. And now, after 2 hours of exposure to deadly rays, I look like I should be served on a platter with tartar sauce and lemon slices. Fuck the beach.

Have at it. Take a peek. And don't be an idiot like I was. See, I thought I got every inch of my body with sunscreen but OH, how I was wrong. So very, very wrong. We've been home for 2 hours and already I'm experiencing pain, itching, and swelling. Not good. I'm also still getting sand out of places where I didn't know it could go.. and the awful part of all this? I didn't even get to go in the water. Da fuck?








And oh yea, this is me with no make up and a new light red tint to my hair/brows.