Sex and nature go hand in hand. We're all biological beings- flesh and bone, born from this Earth. What I eat comes from the Earth and what I fuck comes from the Earth as well. I find many things in nature extremely erotic and have had some of my best sexual experiences deep in the woods where the air is completely unadulterated and the only sounds to be heard are my moans and the wild animals moving around me. I am a naturalist and a naturist at heart.

www.hardwooddildos.com
spoke to me... and spoke volumes. A very basic website with a minimalistic presentation was a true diamond in the rough, the sexual objects that I saw made my heart race and my pulse quicken. Hans (the designer and creator) knew how to get to the heart of every customer, you don't need fancy and flashy as these products truly speak for themselves. They made me forget about all the glitters and golds of my life, all those fancy vibrators with their German motors and their Swiss engineering were erased from my mind, all that I could think about were these hardwood dildos and their beautiful shapes and designs.

I come from a small part of the country where many artists and crafter's get by on what the tourists buy from them, their livelihood is their hands. Many items in my home (jewelry, clothes, furniture, dinnerware, etc.) were all made by hand, so the handmade dildos from Hardwood Dildos appealed to me even more.

"I try to bring out the natural beauty of each piece of wood. No two dildos are alike, and I love thinking up new shapes and styles. Most of the dildos are rounded at both ends, often with different sizes and textures, so it's like two dildos in one."

With that in mind I chose my piece, it took me hours to decide. The choices in wood ranged from the exotic to the every day and I feel I made a wonderful decision in picking #172 Cherry, 8.75" x 1.4".

Cherry wood is extremely lightweight and absolutely breathtaking in appearance. It has a reddish grain and a golden shimmer. Each dildo is treated with at least five coats of a food grade varnish called Salad Bowl Finish, which gives it a very glossy sheen. It's safe to lick, suck, and fuck and compatible with both water-based and silicone-based lubricants. Each dildo is also packaged with its own velvet pouch which makes storage options even easier.

The particular dildo I chose had a very interesting texture. It was both smooth and extremely knobby with beautiful, visible knots. This is a double ended dildo so whether I wanted a slightly angled, knobby shaft to stimulate all my nerve endings or a smooth, straight shaft to fulfill my needs of penetration, I could masturbate my way.

The knobby part of the shaft was an experience. I have yet to find another toy that is as lightweight yet as smooth, slick, and textured all at once. I have many aluminum and stainless steel toys that while smooth, did not have variations in the shaft like this nor were they as lightweight. It was amazing being able to wrap my lips around this cherry pleasure object. The texture is truly one-of-a-kind and the quality honestly speaks for itself.

The Experience-
I laid back on my bed, my mind racing with thoughts of a tryst I had years ago in the woods. My partner was an incredible man who worked hard for 6 months out of the year so he could spend the next 6 rock climbing all over the country. Flashes in my mind of trying to hold myself up on the trunk of a tree as he penetrated me from behind. His breath hot on my neck and his hands digging into my waist. I could smell the summer night air, it was wet and dewy yet so very, very warm.

As I allowed my pussy to envelop the knobby part of the shaft memories continued to flood my mind. With each motion of this wonderfully delicious cherry dildo, it was as if that partner was right there with me. The slick dildo moved at a rapid pace and I found myself growing wetter with each stroke.

Nights of sitting in that partner's Volkswagen bus with the windows open and candles burning, the woods around us quiet as we parked so far into the thick of it. Jumping out and laying down a blanket in the middle of the field as the stars danced above us. A quickening heartbeat as we heard footprints just feet from us, glowing eyes peering out behind the trees. We could feel a disturbance as the deers and raccoons smelt the pheromones coming from us.

As the sweat drenched our backs a breeze would come rolling over the fields that helped to cool us off. His body heavy and hard against mine, my legs strong, my back arched, I mirrored his strength and zest and as I orgasmed with my new hardwood dildo it was with the same fever that I had had on that summer night so many, many years ago.

The dildos at www.hardwooddildos.com are incredibly special. These are products that are made by an artisan and crafted by wood given from friends or from fallen trees. Hans as taken a very noble approach to minimize his impact on natural resources.

"Every dildo starts as a piece of a hardwood tree, some grown locally and some tropical. All the pieces I use are scraps from larger projects, salvaged from lumberyards, given to me by friends, or locally milled from trimmed or fallen trees. I don't buy any wood, trying to minimize my impact on natural resources.


Starting with a block of wood, the first step is cutting the rough shape and any curves on a bandsaw. I do all the carving with a small angle grinder, first carving a cylindrical shape, then any bumps, ribs, or details. A lathe would be quicker, but it couldn't do some of the details these have, or make curved dildos."


So whether you lead a materialistic life, drive around a big gas-guzzling SUV, live a vegan lifestyle, or are a Freegan- the sexual objects at Hardwood Dildos will delight and amaze you with their beauty and quality. With 167 dildos currently for sale there is bound to be something for everyone.