Seemingly, this should be another day for me to whine, bitch, moan, or gripe about the shitty hand I've been dealt... but actually, this is a day of celebration. I know that after 3 years I feel incredibly worn out from my infertility issues but today isn't the day to cry over my inability to get pregnant again... today is my day to take joy in the fact I have one living son. Today is my day to make myself feel proud and content in the fact that I have a beautiful little boy that adores me.

So while a part of me wants to just crawl into bed and cry, the aggressive part of myself is telling that girl to STFU and just feel blessed with what she has.

So Happy Mother's Day to all the other mothers out there, take pride in the fact that you have brought an angel into this world. Infuse your children with positive ideals and teach them life lessons that will be absolutely invaluable on their journey from infant to adult. As mothers, we truly have the ability to change the world by introducing people into it that have a voice different from all the others of popular opinion. Our children are the Next Generation and it is our job to help mold them into becoming citizens of the World.

Remember, you are one of the most (if not THE most) influential person in your child's life, teach them well!