My life has been absolutely INSANE. I've worked like a mad woman and I finally have some much deserved time off. It was supposed to be all of last week but they begged me at the last minute to work because we had a very important guest staying at the hotel. This is one time I can't divulge anything, I can't even drop any hints about who they are, what they do, or what their scandalous behavior was like... and it was scandalous. Ooops, my bad!

So what do I have planned for this week? Well, I'm like 15 reviews behind, no joke. I hate myself for it, I love writing reviews and they've had to take a backseat to my crappy job. I loved my job... at first, there are some insane highs and some insane feelings of accomplishment that comes with it, but I'm burnt out and dying to just say, "hey, you don't pay me enough for the shit I do so I quit!" Talked with the husband whose been thrown through the ringer at work about said job and he told me to hightail it out of there and work for a different hotel for more money.

How are we? I don't even know. We actually sat down for a few hours a few days ago and just laid it all out... meaning I cried and he reassured me that everything is fine. Am I reassured? Naw, there's still some doubt and wondering if he's being 100% honest. I hope this week we finally decide where we are at in our relationship and where we need to go. We've got a shit ton of things to work on and he's receptive to working on them as am I, for a change. There aren't any major issues, I just need to know if I'm being paranoid and he's being faithful. While cheating may be a major issue to some people, everything else between us is good. We get our shit done so that at the end of the day we can just be with each other... I just want to make sure that during the day he isn't being with someone else. I don't feel as strongly about it as I did before but the thought still lingers and I can't deal with these "what if's".

So besides hating my job and trying to sort out whether or not my husband is being unfaithful, I'm a mess! I'm beat down, worn out, and just plain ready for some "me!!! time!". I colored my hair a little bit ago as a way to amp up my life and it's worked. I've gotten a lot of compliments, let's just see if I can finally get off my ass this week and take some pictures!