Sleeping Dreamer on Vimeo.



The Ramsey Rabbit from Babeland is a cute clitoral vibrator. I've received an influx of cute toys lately and I don't really mind- but if you're someone with children, PLEASE be sure to keep these far away from little hands and little eyes because it's easy for kids to confuse your toys from theirs.

The Ramsey Rabbit includes the RO-80mm Bullet Vibe which alone is $25. It is removable so it feels like you're receiving 2 toys for the price of one. However, the bullet is by far better than the sleeve so it's like buying the bullet and receiving a free sleeve. The RO-80mm Bullet is fairly powerful and fairly quiet; it's definitely a slim bullet that should be in any toy lover's box as it's much better than other bullets I've tried.

The IntraMed TPE plastic rabbit sleeve is uncomfortable with its rigid nature and tacky texture, it doesn't move with my body nor accommodate my sensitive parts. This material is phthalates-free, nonporous, nontoxic, and hygienic but despite all the benefits, it isn't supple enough for me. It doesn't have enough flexibility and isn't comfortable for clitoral or vaginal use.

The design of the sleeve is flawed as its ears are sharp and jut into my flesh, they're too pointy to work for me in any position. The little balled nose on the rabbit's face is too small to really cover enough of my clitoris to keep me stimulated, I repositioned this toy over and over again because I just couldn't get it quite right which was insanely disappointing. There was a lot of frustration with this sleeve, however, the bullet is a good one to have.

I'm very disappointed that the Ramsey Rabbit fell short of my expectations and left me feeling frustrated. Even though this vibrator wasn't the right one, I won't let it deter me and I'll continue my quest for the perfect clitoral toy that maybe, someday soon, I'll be able to find.

Click Photos for Full Size.

Ramsey Rabbit $34 at www.Babeland.com!