THIS CONTEST IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!






March Madness is upon us! Can you feel it in the air?

If your schedule is as packed and chaotic as mine this month, than you understand what quality time to yourself means. Babeland is allowing me to offer a contest where the chosen winner receives a $20 gift card to their fabulous site. What better way to spend some quality "me time" than locked away in your bedroom with a new sex toy or dvd from Babeland!


To win
- Simply tell me the name of your favorite sports team and then why you want the gift card. Since it is March, college basketball may be on your mind but feel free to type in any sports team such as the Red Sox or the Patriots- show your team some spirit!
Example: "Dodgers! I want to win because I need a new cock ring and vibrator."
Seem easy enough? It really is! Besides your entry comment, when the winner is announced you must be able to email me your US mailing address so that the gift card can be shipped out to you. (I'm sorry, but international addresses are not accepted on this contest.) If you do not have a blogger account to post a comment you can email me your entry at questions@sleepingdreamer.com. (All Entries must be received before 03/28/09)


How the Winner is Chosen:
The winner will be chosen at random with a little help from www.random.org. How Random works, is I input the number of entries I receive (ex: 1-30) hit generate and Random will spit a number out at me (ex: 12), that number in the order it was received (12th comment) will win the gift card. What about entries received in email? Those will automatically go to the end of the list: say I have 20 comments on my blog and receive 5 entries in my email- those entries will be assigned 21 through 25 depending upon when they were received.


If you follow me on twitter or are on twitter make sure to RT (retweet) my March Madness contest for the $20 gift card. It won't improve your chances of winning but it will earn you some points with karma and that's a slam dunk for you!