1. What is your favorite charity? Do you you give your time or just money to that charity? My friend does a run every year for her preemie daughter and I sponsor her.


2. Describe your bed. What side do you sleep on?
I sleep on the right side, the closest side to the bathroom (this was a given when I was pregnant with my son!). We have a double-thick, oversize Queen. The box spring doesn't have springs so the entire bed you just sink down into. It's huge and I love it.

3. How important is a partners kissing ability?
Very important. My husband is a phenomenal kisser when he wants to be. His lips literally melt into mine. Some days, just thinking about the way he moves his mouth is enough to make me tremble.

4. Have you ever "taken advantage" of a person under the influence of alcohol? Have you ever been "taken advantage" of while under the influence of alcohol?
I've never gotten that drunk. While I do love to drink (there was a blip of my life where all I did was party, party, party) I never let myself get out of control. I can honestly say that I've never blacked out, but sure, I've pretended to forget a few things ;)...

5. Ever tried to replay the famous scene from From Here to Eternity? How was it?
Sex on the beach? Nothing but sand in my vagina.

Bonus (as in optional): What kind of birth control do you use?
Nuvaring. Yep, I'm back on birth control... I'm coping, Nuvaring is certainly better than a lot of oral medications I've taken. It has my PCOS stamp of approval.