product picture
Chemise and panty set by Fantasy Lingerie
Material: Chiffon



Every woman wants to be beautiful and every woman wants to feel beautiful, especially on Valentine's Day. Lingerie is my way of celebrating myself and my husband's way of finding new ways to worship my body, it's essential in achieving and successfully fulfilling V-day fantasies.

When I first saw the Stardust chemise with g-string on Edenfantasys I thought it was gorgeous. I usually pick basic matte colors and I never go for patterns; the multicolored sparkles were unexpected and this being a year for change, I figured it was time to step out of my comfort zone and opt for something new and different.

I'm used to fitted lingerie but instead this chosen chemise flowed. It had a roomy Marilyn style top with a rhinestone accent connecting the two cups. The design of this chemise allowed it to be worn either as a halter with the straps crisscrossing in the back (in an "x" design) and tied in the middle, or with the straps coordinating with the loop on their starting side and then brought to the middle to be tied together. If your particular chemise is too large or too small, these varying methods of wear will give you the possibility of making it as tight or as roomy as possible.

The quality of this 100% polyester garment was surprisingly exceptional. The rhinestones were sturdy, they had a brilliant glimmer, and they were securely glued into their metal backings. While there was glitter all in my hair and on my body after taking the chemise off, none of prismatic mini stars fell off. The material wasn't as rough as one would expect, it wasn't silky or particularly soft but it felt nice and smooth against my skin.

The main issue I had with the chemise was the fit in the bust. The cups on the chemise were too large, even for me and I have DD breasts. They weren't shaped right either, instead of being perfectly symmetrical, one side laid flat against my chest whereas the other side went upwards at an odd angle that resulted in it puckering outwards; these two opposing sides caused the cups to gap open at my sides in a very unflattering way. I tried to tighten and loosen the straps repeatedly so they would lay right against my breasts but nothing helped to correct the issue I was having. Maybe I just have misshapen breasts, either way, I ended up wearing a robe to cover up these trouble spots.

While the cups on the chemise were too large, the g-string was unfortunately too small, almost two sizes too small. In my experience panties run small when you buy them in a set, so to prepare myself I requested a size larger from Edenfantasys than what I normally wear. As a result, I had expected the g-string to fit and be comfortable but when I put them on they pinched tightly at my hips and rubbed uncomfortably against my pelvis. If the poor fit wasn't enough, if you prefer a g-string with a lining you'll be disappointed with these, they're strictly for show. These are definitely not the type of sexy panties you can wear out to dinner, you'll have to wait till you get back to the house to put them on for your lover.

I, being the genius I am, took off the g-string and tossed it in my lingerie drawer after initially trying everything on. When I pulled them back out to wear they were severely tangled, I tried for 45 fucking minutes to straighten them out (I even queried Google to see if anyone knew how to untangle a g-string). Unable to untangle them, I ended up just tossing them back in the drawer and wore an old black thong instead. When your set arrives, make sure to hang everything up using hangers that have clips, I do not recommend tossing the g-string in a drawer, although I'm sure you'd have better luck than I- I function daily on very little sleep which results in poor hand/eye coordination and having to repeat menial tasks multiple times because I can't get things right my first go-round.

While the panties were too small and the cups didn't look right (of course, you must remember that I am highly critical of myself.. but who isn't their own worst judge?) I am absolutely in love with this set from Edenfantasys. It's gorgeous, it shimmers and shines, and it makes me feel like an exotic dancer. When V-day arrives I plan on popping in a sexy mix tape, giving my husband a lap dance, and maybe I'll even pop in the old black light bulb we've had laying around since my long-ago reefer smoking days when I was in a grunge band.













This GORGEOUS pattern comes in not only a chemise but a babydoll, cami, bralette & flirty panty, a full length gown. Edenfantasys has certainly come along way since the days when they didn't offer lingerie- now they offer many different types of lingerie in sizes that range from XS to 4X! They're a one stop shop when it comes to romance. They have a huge selection of sex toys, bedroom furniture, and BDSM gear- everything but the kitchen sink!... er, jacuzzi.



product picture
Chemise and panty set by Fantasy Lingerie
Material: Chiffon