I automatically assume that all sex dreams are good ones. I notice I have them when I haven't gotten laid for a while- my definition of "a while" may be quite different from yours but nevertheless... I'm usually excited when they cum around.

Last night it wasn't a good one. I've been having nightmares lately, I haven't been sleeping well, and everything has been generally pretty chaotic when I try to sleep. I can vividly recall all series of my dreams (as I wake up multiple times in the middle of the night) and I'm wondering WTF is going on in my head.

My first dream, my husband had sex with my sister. There was a wildfire raging (I think prompted by my following the Australian fires), and my husband and my oldest sister snuck off while I dove into the pond right by their house. While I tried to drown her cats with myself (not trying to kill us but protect us from a fire that was cgi-inspired) I somehow could see them fucking. I woke up right before I died.

I got up, went pee, and wiped the sweat off the back of my neck. I was jealous, angry, and confused. How could I feel this way after a dream? It was only a dream.

So I climbed back in bed and fell asleep. I went to the movies with my husband. There was an empty seat next to me and a man sat down. He leaned across me and whispered to my husband that he was going to kill us. He kidnapped me and threw me on a wagon with a few other girls. One of which was the sister from my first dream.

I was raped then left to live on a giant plantation, there were mountains encasing the plantation with glacial waters and even polar bears. How bizarre right? It was beautiful though and the plantation house was connected to a school with "outsiders" that didn't realize there was sex slave trafficking going on at the house. My sister told me she'd distract everyone while I ran away. She never distracted anyone, instead she was the one who ran and left me at the house.

This time it was my husband who woke me up, letting me know there was a phone call for me. My doctor's nurse, I need to increase my thyroid meds by double. Okay. Back to bed.

And I didn't dream, I slept through. When I woke up I felt odd and I've been feeling odd all day. My dreams were unsettling, they made me uncomfortable, and now I feel a little sad. I don't put much stock into what dreams mean, I've had some very dark dreams including tornadoes and the death of loved ones - the ones that really disturb me are the dreams where my husband has sex with my sisters or his coworkers and surprisingly, I have them often. I'm not sure what they mean and if they've spawned from some deep rooted fear that he'll up and leave me or cheat on me, I don't want to know.

But there's the UPS guy ringing my doorbell, I guess my day has improved a little now... now if I could only find some pants.