He threw his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. I could smell the salt on his skin and there was a sun kissed glow about his face. He smiled at me, a secret smile that only I could decipher.

The beach blanket surrounded our bodies as we huddled in close. The ocean air was growing colder but the warmth radiating from his flesh and the heightened sense that something was about to happen kept me from wanting to leave our sacred spot.

His fingers found the knot of my bikini top and after stumbling a few minutes, released my breasts from their bonds. He moved his mouth to my neck and his lips lingered lower and lower until he reached my nipples, painfully erect from the cold, nippy air.

I peered out over the top of his head as the moon danced against the waves. His tongue swirled around my aureoles and his mouth moved hard and slow against my breasts. The seagulls were long gone and the only sound was the languid waves lazily crashing against the shore. The night was beautiful, the sky dark, and we were alone on this sandy beach. He wrapped his arms around me and cradled the small of my back as he lifted me up. I swung my leg over his lap and straddled his thighs, his semi-hard cock hungrily pressing against my bikini bottom.

The temperature in the air dropped lower but our body temperatures rose higher...among other things....