video
NOTICE: In the video I typed in "low hum vibrations" when I meant "high whine vibrations", I apologize for the egregious error.

product picture
Clitoral vibrator by BSwish
Material: Plastic
Safety:
Rating:
Vroom:
Bee:

The Bsoft from Bswish, which can be purchased at Edenfantasys.com, is a funky looking clitoral vibe. I've heard a lot of comments about it's futuristic presence... and it's there, I dig it, this is a cool looking sex toy.

It comes packaged well in a black and fairly blue nondescript box. Inside, the vibe is snuggled in a plastic liner along with instructions and it's charger seeing as this vibrator is rechargeable. It takes a few hours to charge (I checked mine after 2 hrs and it was good to go). Unfortunately, it doesn't have an indicator light to let you know it has started charging or when it's done charging. You have to just play it by ear and be sure not to charge it for longer than 24 hours.

When your Bsoft is finally ready, it has 7 functions. The first 3 are continuous speeds of low, medium, and high, and unfortunately, even the highest isn't high enough. These are high whine vibrations and the vibrator is hollow plastic which results in the toy being a little loud and the vibrations feeling shallow and semi-transparent. There are 4 escalation, pulsation, and rollercoaster modes; the first of which is a gradual escalation starting from low and going to high, the second which is an on/off buzz, the third of which is a faster on/off buzz, and the fourth is a beat- reminds me a bit of Beethoven's 5th with the dramatic 'dun dun dun-dun'.

When using the vibrator, I pressed the bottom triangular point against my clitoris. As the vibrations weren't nearly powerful enough for me I moved it in a side to side motion as to stimulate my clitoris as much as possible. As I was trying to build up to orgasm my fingers would constantly gravitate toward the middle of the toy and press the on/off and +/- buttons which would quell any chance I had at having an orgasm. Every time I've used this toy I've hit the buttons in the middle, you can't help it; they're right there, they're easy to press, and that's where your fingers want to go. While the design did little for me, it is effective at stimulating your labia. I'm one who rather enjoys their lips being played with so this was a nice touch despite the design being poor for clitoral stimulation.

The phthalatee-free plastic is prone to superficial damage. I managed to knick up the bottom and top surface of the toy just in the 20 minutes it took me to put together a video clip. There are seams (cracks) between the silver control pad and blue top and unfortunately, they collect gunk and fluids. It's important to scrub the toy (while taking caution of electronic parts such as the buttons and charger end) and to use your fingernail in these cracks to ensure nothing lingers behind.

All in all, with the good comes the bad. The Bsoft from Bswish (Edenfantasys.com) is retro in it's appeal and looks like a little electronic papaya but comparatively, what was on the inside wasn't up to par with what was on the outside. It lacked power, was too loud, and the shape didn't do what it was supposed to do- get me off with a great clitoral orgasm. EF has a huge selection of adult toys, including many clitoral vibrators but unfortunately, the Bsoft just wasn't the right one for me.













Specs from Edenfantasys:

Product code:BSBSOFTPK
Type: Clitoral vibrator
Texture: Smooth
Control type: Built in control pad
Functions: Rollercoaster / Vibrating / Escalating / Pulsating
Safety features: Phthalates free
Powered By: Rechargeable
Material: Plastic
Length: 6"
Weight: 0.2 lb
Special Features:
  • Splashproof
  • Multifunction
  • Multispeed



product picture
Clitoral vibrator by BSwish
Material: Plastic
Safety:
Rating:
Vroom:
Bee: