I'm not tied up often- I like to assume control so I'm not one to relinquish it willingly. Deep down though, I have nothing but submissive desires. I want my husband to put me in my place. I crave being told what to do and being forced to do things that I "don't really want to". The Silk Sashay cuffs were the perfect excuse to lower my guard and hand him the reins.

These beautiful Silk SashayCuffs are thick. They're made out of 3" wide brocade silk and have heavy fleece padding on the interior. There were beyond comfortable on both my wrists and my ankles, even when the 20" strings were tied as tight as possible I was still comfortable. The fleece didn't cause unnecessary sweating and the edges of the cuffs nor the strings ever dug into my skin. These were certainly an upgrade from our leather love bonds.

My husband brought my hands above my head and brushed my long hair off my wrists and away from my arms, he lifted each wrist lovingly and laid the cuff underneath it. With one fast motion he had tied them tight into a knot, then he took his time by perfecting a big bow on each wrist. These cuffs were beyond beautiful; they reflected the light giving them a gorgeous sheen, and the contrast of them against our white Egyptian cotton sheets was lovely.

Reaching under the bed, my husband pulled up a bondage tether attached to the leg of the bed. He secured the tethers by the d-rings on the cuffs, put a blindfold over my face and I submitted accordingly. I was nervous- I will admit, he can be a devious man when he wants to be and I didn't have a clue of what he had planned. His first course of action? He walked out of the room and left me tied to the bed.

When he returned after what felt like an eternity, the fun began. He sat down next to me and ran his fingers against my side. His breathing was deep and I could feel the heat radiating off his body. When next he touched me, it was with an ice cube. I quickly moved my body away, pulling tight at the tether on that side of the bed. It whipped my arm back down against the mattress, not allowing me the slack to get away. He got up from the mattress, walked to the other side, and attempted to do the same thing. Only this time when I thought it was an ice cube, it was a feather duster. I writhed around on the mattress, yanking hard and fast at my tethers, they kept me in the same spot and did not allow me the freedom to get away. I was forced to submit to his tickle torture.

He used various methods to tease and torture me, most were excruciatingly uncomfortable but the last of which, was the ultimate treat. Feeling my Liberator wedge being slid under my lower back, my knees lifted and legs parted... well, that first thrust was incredible. He pumped into me wildly and I tried to tear at my bonds the entire time because I wanted nothing more than to run my nails down his back.

We went beyond light BDSM with the Silk Sashay Cuffs, he broke out a Spartacus paddle and my Vibrawhip 9 tail, and really showed me a completely different side of himself. He flipped me over on my stomach and tied the cuffs to my ankles in a knot, he then reattached the tethers and had a blast spanking and whoopin' my ass. I bucked, thrashed, pulled, squealed, and squirmed. All the while, the cuffs held up under pressure and his knots never gave away.

When it was all over he released me and I inspected the cuffs. The D-ring held up beautifully, there wasn't any fraying or tearing, the cuffs looked as perfectly sturdy as when he first put them on. They really held up! While I can't imagine suspending anyone by these cuffs (I wouldn't take the chance, they're just too beautiful) they really allow a lot of thrashing and pulling as I gave 'um hell.

The only issue is that the silk will crinkle where it was tied in a knot, a steam iron will remove crinkles in the fabric. Silk can be washed but should not be dried in a dryer. Also, do not wring silk, instead roll it in a towel. Follow this link for care instructions on silk. I'd like to point out that the Silk Sashay Cuffs are not made out of thin silk, it's not the type of thin, woven silk that most people associate with blouses or scarfs. Instead, it's thick thus it's ability to really hold up to stress, strain, and pressure.

Overall, the Sulk Sashay Cuffs from EdenFantasys are exceptional. The brocade silk is just beautiful, the construction is solid and they handle high stress situations.



Specs from Edenfantasys.com:

Type: Wrist cuffs
Material: Silk
Color: Purple / Black
Length: 40"
Width: 3"
Weight: 0.2 lb
Special Features:
  • Kinky















product picture
Wrist cuffs by Leatherbeaten
Material: Silk




If these silk cuffs don't interest you, Edenfantasys carries an extensive line of leather restraints, bondage and fetish gear for all occasions, and a huge selection of sex toys.