Well, I'm finally back online. I switched internet providers the day after my birthday and it's finally on TODAY! If I could, I'd write one helluva bad review for Verizon.

Taking a deep breath here, I'm back online and I don't plan on going anywhere for a while. I need to crank out a ton of reviews that are past due before my brain explodes from keeping in all their pros and cons for weeks.

Just wanted to shout out that I loved participating in the Sex Shop I Trust campaign, I didn't win sadly, but it was fun. I loved what I wrote for them too, it was honest and straight from the hip... plus I included facts and figures but oh well, maybe they'll have something in the future that I can just hit right out of the ballpark- if whoever is reading this participated in it too wasn't that discount pretty fricken sweet??? :)