I've never been a snob, in fact, it's hard for me to fault a sex toy. I've never focused on price or material, but I certainly do now. After teaming up with EdenFantasys I've learned things I never knew before. Like how some materials can actually cause cancer because of phthalates, the chemicals they use to give a product it's flexibility. And now I've learned that higher prices not only translate to better materials, but powerful and quieter motors, more efficient designs that help you orgasm faster and harder, and a better overall product.

I have fallen in love with the Elise by LELO. It has the most powerful motor I've ever found in a sex toy and the way it feels has made every other toy seem like a piece of junk! Read my review here, and you might just feel yourself falling for it too!