I may have touched on this topic before, hell I may even have used the same title but the message is still as important to me so I'm going to revisit this subject one more time.

My husband and I truly are a couple that does things together. We write together, we cook together, we spend all our time together (except when we're working), and we obviously play together. He used to be the type of guy that was way too shy to ever try anything outside of his comfort zone. I knew he had this deep, dark, sexual alter ego deep inside of himself, but he had yet to tap into it... it took some coaxing on my part but he's now the lover I always knew he could be.

When we first got together our sex life was phenomenal. We were both years younger and hell, my body was still as perfect as any young girl's body could be... (Seems like after a baby gravity manages to bring you wayyy down).. We had sex 8 times a day at least. After I moved in, we'd do it before bed, I'd wake him up in the middle of the night to do it, when he'd wake up at 4 am we'd do it, and when he got home from work we'd fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck like bunnies. I lost probably 10 lbs that first month of living together, I don't even remember eating, all I remember was the sex!

A lot has changed since then, we both have more responsibility than we ever thought possible, we have a child and we've been discussing more (but it will be a few years before that!), our jobs have become even greater stresses in our lives, and our sex life kind of took a backseat for a little while. It took us a long time to learn how to balance everything, things aren't perfect now but we make it into the bedroom a few times a week.

Things really changed for the better when I popped onto EdenFantasys. I made a few purchases and one day an email popped up talking about reviewing toys. I love to write, and I love to share, so I thought it would be perfect. It was sort of like being a voyeur talking about my experiences rather than have strangers visually witnessing them. My husband and I have been so fortunate to try so many different types of toys, especially some that made us think a little outside the box. When we have sex now sometimes we have to schedule it in, but whenever an EF package shows up on our door we rush right into our bedroom to try everything out. It's an immediate surge of adrenaline, you see that brown box and automatically you think "sex!"

He's become more assertive and more aggressive, I used to do all the work, of course I had the energy to be the top... but now, he's assumed this persona that he himself has honed and perfected. Sometimes we still have that passion we had before we got married and I love moments like those. The way we are in bed has sometimes been routine, we have sex just to get off and relieve stress rather than spend our time loving on each other, but whenever a new toy shows up we become impassioned teenagers staring at each other in wild eyed wonder. Without sex toys I don't even want to imagine what would transpire in the bedroom. We're both happier now that we've been trying new things, and we've really grown in our relationship.

If you're new to the world of sex toys or an experienced pro please make sure to SHARE with your partner. No one ever wants to feel left out or like the last kid picked to be on the dodgeball team. Include your significant other in every new experience unless of course it's one you really want to keep to yourself...