When I was a teenager I was a horny young thing. I'm older now and while I'm not horny ALL the time like I used to be, I seem to get horny at inappropriate times.... mostly times when my husband is asleep next to me. Now, he's a HEAVY sleeper. He snores, he hardly ever tosses and turns, basically he sleeps like a damn brick. Once he falls asleep there is absolutely NO waking him up, it's physically impossible... and if I try and he gives me some indication that he heard me, he'll quickly roll over and fall right back to sleep. To make things even better we sleep with a fan on and with separate blankets. I'm a blanket hog! All the fabrics I love, he happens to hate...

I usually stay up in bed next to him reading my books, so whenever I get to a steamy passage I can't help but WANT to touch myself... and I usually do. He never notices. I've never once woken him up or come close to it. I stay quite still and insanely quiet and go to town on myself. Because I double click my mouse at night, the next day when he wants a little sumthin, sumthin I'm already spent. LOL.. He never questions my activities the next day because he never knows...