I'm thinking yes. I was poking around EdenFantasys last night for a premium product to review and I saw all kinds of pretty vibes and dildos. I mean color doesn't affect functionality at all but for me to want to use it, it has to be pretty! On EF they have this really neat feature where you can actually sort by color. I'm overloaded with pink and purple toys, I have a few red ones too, but I wanted something different.

The Liv g-spot vibe comes in a GORGEOUS Navy blue.. so vibrant, it's really, REALLY freaken beautiful. The white handle with the navy blue shaft was such a Nautical theme and it would be a really nice tribute to my sailor to use when he's away but unfortunately it had already been reviewed.... I pushed on.....

The realistic looking Lucky dildo came in a really smooth milk Chocolate. I've never been with a black man and I've always been curious. I thought for sure it would fulfill all the vanilla and chocolate fantasies I've ever had but somehow it just wasn't right...

The little Lily clitoral vibe came in a very sleek jet black. The color reminded me a little of Joan Jett's black hair. The color wasn't sleek or ridiculously shiny but a little flat and matte. It was so modern and adorable. Somehow it just didn't hold my interest so I kept searching....

The Sinnflut phantasy g-spot vibe came in a really rocking forest green. If my husband and I ever went camping I would definitely bring this along. It looked like it was designed by LL Bean. I mean, I have enough vibrators that look girly and cutesy, this one looked so strong and bold. But... it just didn't do the trick and I wasn't convinced this was the one for me.

I dove even further into the site and came across all the glass toys. How fun would a new glass toy be? I tried a few long before I met my husband because I had a very artistic friend that started making them when he saw them at an expo. Glass toys weren't as mainstream then as they are now and I tried all sorts of textures and all sorts of colors. When I saw the Plain bend g-spot shaft I loved it. The smooth shaft, the crystal clarity.... but I just wasn't feeling it. It didn't call out to me.

At this point my eyes were pretty tired from scanning page after page of toys... and then, one more glance at the vibrators and I saw it! The elusive, white kitten g-spot vibe, Elise. So heavenly, a perfection crafted by Swedish geniuses. I browsed around on the web to find out a little more about it and came across a video on LoveHoney of a very sexy man with a very thick accent describing this phenomenal vibrator. I am SO excited for it to come so that I can finally cum!