Thinking about the gym makes me nauseous. There's a thousand other things I'd rather be doing, but once I'm there I'm glad I made myself go. I always feel good after a work out, my muscles feel sore, my skin feels hot, and I experience mental clarity... but there are more benefits than that! When my husband and I work out together it's fucking sexy as hell. Not only do we physically exhaust ourselves but endorphins get sent up to our brains which makes us relax and helps to put us in better moods which make us feel very, very, very goooood. After a good work out session we're ready to go from hitting the weight machines to hitting the sheets. I always feel better after a good half hour of pumping iron so much so that I want to have sex! When we work out we get hot and sweaty and sweat naturally drives me crazy, it's an aphrodisiac and a very good one at that. Also, after you work out when your skin gets hot which makes you more responsive to touch and enhances physical sensations, so when he touches me after I've run a mile on the treadmill I start purring like a kitten!

There are more benefits than just working out together and orgasming later.. some women can even orgasm at the gym! A lot of women require a buildup of tension in their legs before they can achieve the release of orgasm. When a woman exercises, the release of endorphins and dopamine, which are necessary for orgasm combined with working out your thighs and squeezing your pelvic muscles, depending upon how strong they are and how you fit you are, increases your chance at orgasm. But if that isn't enough, when you stretch or do free weights if you're squeezing your thighs together while moving up you may just rub your clit bringing you even closer to the big "O"!

Think about that next time you debate whether or not you want to work out... it's a hassle getting there but once you've gone you'll be glad you did!