This blog has been dedicated to a marriage that has been full of insecurities, sex, failed pregnancies, and lots of crazy times (good times but crazy times none-the-less). I have PCOS and Endometriosis and I've been dealing with infertility for four years. I'm happy however, to announce that after lots of fertility treatments and robotic sex my husband and I are expecting a little bundle of joy that's due December 24th, 2010- we can finally get back to the good old-fashioned fucking!

For the past 2 years I've reviewed products for several prominent e-tailers and it's an honor. I currently review for, in no particular order: Edenfantasys, TabuToys, PinkCherry, Babeland, and SheVibe. These are all fabulous companies full of fabulous people that supply me with fabulous toys. Thank you!




"My Love Affair With Sex Toys"
does sell advertising space. Please email for pricing.


If you have any questions that you'd like to ask or are interested in having me review one of your products, feel free to email.

Questions@ SleepingDreamer (nospam) dot com.